Minimum Order Quantity: 6000 pair
|Sizes||6 inches, 8 inches, 7 inches|
|Material||co-polymer non allergic|
SAFE HAND EVA gloves are a substitute and the best solution for latex allergies. These gloves can be used for double donning, which means to first wear EVA gloves and then latex gloves. As EVA gloves are sterilised and free of perforation, latex surgical sterile gloves can be used easily without any hesitation. For firm grip an adhesive tape is provided for keeping the gloves firmly in place, which is very helpful for the medical fraternity. Safe hand EVA gloves protect from any sort of latex allergies. One can feel the difference after using safe hand gloves. These gloves are available in large ,medium and small sizes.
What is latex allergy?
People with a true allergy to natural rubber latex may get hives within minutes of putting on the gloves. The hives may be just on the hands or may spread to other areas. Some people may also develop a runny nose, itchy eyes, and, rarely, in severe cases, reactions such as asthma or even anaphylaxis. The only way to treat this problem is to eliminate any exposure to latex and use only latex free gloves. A blood test can help determine if someone has a true allergy to natural rubber latex nitrile, vinyl, poly isoprene, neoprene, and other synthetic rubber material are used to make latex free gloves. A person with latex allergy should look for a latex free label on the box.
· Easy to wear instant slip-on no powdering, which eliminates risk of infection.
· Skin feel satin smooth touch for closer and better investigation by doctors.
· No danger of cross infection due to imperfect re-sterilisation.
· No additional cost / investment for sterilisation.
· Non-toxic and free from plasticizer.
· No danger of perforated gloves.
· Cost effective and
· Economically sterilized by ETO
· Non- allergic
View Complete details